Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-25-2010, 11:21 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Rep Power
How to compress .dmp file using java
Hi I am a new to programming and have been asked to compress a database by basically compress the dump file in a database that contains the backup tables, procedures, views etc. I have done a lil research and have come across a few websites that have shown me the concept of compression using gzip and java.util.zip. But since am new its kinda hard for me to put it into a code ... is thr a sample code that some1 can provide me or a web page whr i can find a sample code or more information on how this can be done systematically.
I would appreciate yr help.
- 02-25-2010, 11:34 AM #2
Go thru thi below link
Zip File Example,Java Zip File,Compress File Using Java Api,Java Zip TutorialsRamya:cool:
- By rakesh_n_mehta in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 2Last Post: 10-21-2009, 10:12 PM
- By Thomasheen in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2009, 04:34 PM
- By itmani2020 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 07-11-2008, 10:57 AM
- By padmajap13 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 05-23-2008, 04:46 AM
- By hai789 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 05-20-2008, 01:42 PM