Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Picking a "IDE"
- 02-24-2010, 12:49 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Rep Power
Picking a "IDE"
I'm trying to figure out what I should use to do Java stuff. I'm currently using DrJava (LOVE IT). I tried Eclipse and NetBeans, but hate them both (with a passion). I don't like how they create a bunch of unneeded files and folders; all it should have to create is a simple .java file. DrJava is amazing, but just wish it had some extra features (primarily auto-complete).
- 02-24-2010, 01:56 AM #2
- By mlibot in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2010, 10:20 AM
- By helpisontheway in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-24-2009, 08:50 AM
- By singswt in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2009, 11:28 PM
- By soc86 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2009, 07:56 PM
- By lse123 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 10-20-2008, 07:35 AM