Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Spring Layout questions.
- 02-11-2010, 05:10 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Rep Power
Spring Layout questions.
Hi, I am working on fixing resizing issues for a GUI that is using the Spring Layout. I am trying to figure out a way to set minimum sizes for components so that the window can resize to be bigger than the minimum size, but once the window reaches the minimum size, I don't want it to resize to be any smaller. Is it possible to do something like this? I've been trying setMinimumSize for the components, but that doesn't seem to be doing anything useful.
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 11-23-2009, 08:41 AM
- By javaNoob2 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 04-01-2009, 11:25 PM
- By Gilbee in forum NetBeansReplies: 3Last Post: 03-03-2009, 09:37 PM
- By coco in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 08:03 PM