Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: working with JC
- 02-10-2010, 11:22 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Rep Power
working with JC
i am working with j2me version 3.0
and trying to develop an application for my sony ericcson k800i.
this application accesses the phone memory using file connection and appends all the
available folders in a list.
Now the problem is: for each folder, you have to accept
the application to read and write, meaning if there are 20 folders, you repeat
the authentication 20 or so times even if i use fc.read_write function.
so can some one help me append these folders/files with one authentication process
and how to keypress with list or j2me in general plizzz
- By sanox in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 09-08-2009, 11:28 AM
- By hit here in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2008, 01:00 AM
- By varun077 in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2008, 09:57 AM
- By sundarjothi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 05-28-2008, 07:00 AM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2007, 08:16 PM