Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-09-2010, 07:40 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Rep Power
redirect iframe if page cannot be displayed
Is it possible to use Java to redirect an iframe if the page cannot be displayed or the server is down?
One way I thought of doing it would be to direct the iframe to a page, wait a few seconds, then check the locationName to see if it is blank. If it is, then redirect the iframe to the alternate page. But that's probably cheesy and I don't know how to write the code for it anyway.
You should always notify others in your post if this is a crosspost in another forum. Nobody likes repeating the same advice given elsewhere. Thanks.
- By systech44 in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2009, 12:27 PM
- By maverick0681 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-01-2009, 10:07 AM
- By simo_mon in forum Java ServletReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2009, 06:18 PM
- By bluesheeva in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-04-2009, 12:56 AM
- By paul in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:11 AM