Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 02-02-2010, 05:54 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Rep Power
2 import.java.io.*; and assigning parameters
well i'm making some project for school and i need 2 imports... welll my prob is like that i have to make siple program, in which the coffe maschine insrt "cash" and what have you chosen... so this is why i need 2 import ;) if is this plaussible to make like this?
and another problem... in the parameter of methods i have prices buw to assign price to choice? i was thinking about if sentence but i dont have enough time to test it...
for whole project i have 1 week and i have to write whole documetation... (like programming is only subject in sql)
P.s. sorry for bad english
- 02-02-2010, 08:00 PM #2
- By osval in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-13-2010, 05:03 PM
- By pradeesh in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-16-2009, 10:14 AM
- By kris09 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 08-11-2008, 12:39 AM
- By Larry Mateo in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-20-2008, 11:34 PM
- By coco in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2007, 08:14 PM