Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 01-29-2010, 12:30 AM #1
- 01-29-2010, 12:50 AM #2
- 01-29-2010, 02:01 AM #3
This is what I formulate from that page (please correct me if I am incorrect):
"Parameters refers to the list of variables in a method declaration. Arguments are the actual values that are passed in when the method is invoked. When you invoke a method, the arguments used must match the declaration's parameters in type and order"
Accroding to the previous exert from the link provided;
Parameters: are variables.
Arguments: are the values we pass into a variable when the method is called.
Last edited by Unsub; 01-29-2010 at 05:52 AM.
- By Albert in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2010, 02:12 AM
- By anyone in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 01-16-2010, 09:04 PM
- By Fedor in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2009, 01:44 PM
- By george_a in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-04-2009, 06:14 PM
- By Andrefs in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2008, 04:27 PM