Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: average using dialog boxes.
- 01-22-2010, 07:18 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Rep Power
average using dialog boxes.
hello, i am supposed to turn a a java project that finds the average. But i have to use dialog boxes.
I have a program done that can find the average of how many numbers the user wants,
and i can write a java program to find to average but only for a certain about of numbers, and the program has to be how ever many the user wants.
is this even possible? if it is can someone help me with it?
im using Jcreator LE 4.00
You probably want to use JOptionPanes. I suggest you check out the Sun Java tutorial on how to use these as it's pretty thorough. Google should help you find it. Much luck, and please come back if after reading the tutorial and trying to create your program you run into any trouble.
- By hungdukie in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2008, 05:30 AM
- By ryn21 in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 10-17-2008, 05:49 AM
- By sthack99 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 06-13-2008, 11:09 AM
- By chitwood in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 01-24-2008, 05:18 AM
- By Legoland in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-18-2007, 10:38 AM