Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Simulate a Network using Java
- 01-13-2010, 11:46 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Rep Power
Simulate a Network using Java
Hi All, I am not sure is it a right place to post here becuase I am newie to Java. But during to academic reason, i need to write a program which might already out of my knowledge. Just wonder some expert could provide some recommendation to me, Tks!!
The requirement is used Java to simulate a network with 3 nodes(2 machines and 1 router). What I need to do is to simulate a package flow from 1 node to the others. Do you have any idea what Java technique required(e.g. Link list, Node??) Sorry I really have no idea and still keep search around the internet, Tks so much!!!!!!
- By john1984 in forum NetworkingReplies: 10Last Post: 10-01-2008, 08:22 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2008, 02:26 PM
- By San_Andreas in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-30-2008, 08:42 PM
- By redmoonzer01 in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2008, 07:28 AM
- By pablitohh in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2007, 05:52 PM