Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Ide(Jcreator) and jdk
- 01-12-2010, 08:02 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Rep Power
Ide(Jcreator) and jdk
I download from Internet same java code for study input method.
Now if I compile it with Jcreator as a project it's work (partially)
If I compile separate source directly by javac, the compile mark some errors.
as two program that point each other that settle 2 classes.
for example program A define a class A1 and set a variable at class B1, but class B1 is in the program B that set a variable at class A1.
How ide(Jcreator) can compile the two source correctly ?
- By arshesander in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-03-2009, 11:31 AM
- By guru_boy in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 05-06-2009, 05:53 AM
- By baltimore in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2009, 12:40 PM
- By yuchuang in forum JCreatorReplies: 4Last Post: 11-29-2008, 08:29 PM
- By nikhil_solanki015 in forum JCreatorReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2008, 07:04 PM