Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-08-2010, 06:49 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Rep Power
Client Server applications in eclipse
I want to implement a simple client server application using eclipse.My appliction has following features.
My client is a simple RCP product with some editors and viewers.
RCP deployed in clients machine.
Viewers in client need to be filled with contents from a database on some event (say a submit button)
Accepts requests from clients.
Manages the database access layer.
Returns database objects/data to the requested clients.
I wanted some directions in this context as to how do i go about achieving it in eclipse. I do not want to go for a web applcation. Is there any such thing as a client server application in eclipse. If so an example or any kind of help would be of great help.
- By zackpudil in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2010, 06:53 AM
- By suresh254597 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 11-07-2009, 06:54 PM
- By saru88 in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2008, 03:12 PM
- By masadjie in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2007, 09:18 AM
- By JavaForums in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-26-2007, 10:15 AM