Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Doubt about management evets
- 12-31-2009, 03:29 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Rep Power
Doubt about management evets
Hello, Im Alvaro from Spain so Im sorry if my english is not good enough.
Im kind of new in Java and I expect you could solve my doutb.
The thing is I have several classes, each class represents a panel (a window with buttons).
In my main class (not the class that have the main method), it have an object for each window (with buttons). So, the object is a panel or window or whatever we want to call it, but from my main class I can not manage an event that come out when you press a button of that window. ¿Right?
If I want that when you press a button of one of the panels it changes something from the main class (modify an variable for example), ¿how can I do it?, because you manage the event in the class of the panel, but from there you can not modify or call a function of the main class (because you are an object in the main class).
I hope you understand what I mean and give me a solution.
Thank you in advance.
- By Thia in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 11-24-2009, 03:26 AM
- By Chris555 in forum NetworkingReplies: 0Last Post: 08-05-2009, 03:58 PM
- By winkodes in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-20-2008, 09:34 PM
- By shaju_inspira in forum Sun Java Wireless ToolkitReplies: 0Last Post: 01-18-2008, 09:38 AM
- By veena in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-05-2008, 02:42 PM