Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-21-2009, 06:46 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Rep Power
using the mousemotionlistener and mouselistener
here i m using a applet and when mouse events are done it gets reflected in the applet. i the program i created a class xxx which extends and implements mousemotionlistener and mouselistener ...but can anyone tell me how to create the interface???since i m new to java.....
since when i type entire program it produces wiggly lines under the class name xxx.....
pls help me how to create interface when i implemnt the above 2 event listeners.....???
You're question is a bit difficult for me to interpret. You may wish to clarify it a bit and post code. A site that has helped me learn to ask answerable questions is linked to below. Perhaps it can help you as well: Smart Questions
- By Suurisa in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2009, 01:52 AM
- By Thez in forum Java 2DReplies: 3Last Post: 03-12-2009, 12:48 PM
- By sfaxianovic in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2008, 03:30 AM
- By Aswq in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 07-18-2008, 08:10 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.awtReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2008, 08:26 PM