Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-18-2009, 03:14 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Rep Power
normal vs debug mode: different results in Eclipse..
In my application I'm fetching a connection towards a local mysql database.
When I'm running the application in Eclipse debug mode (doesn't matter if I use break points or not) a get a connection towards the database without any trouble.
But when I run it in "normal" Eclipse run mode it hangs on getConnection() (using a DataSource).
Further, when I build the application and run it outside Eclipse it works perfectly..
Anyone have an idea why I get different results when running in different run modes in Eclipse?
- By jwolfrum in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2010, 11:20 AM
- By bizso in forum EclipseReplies: 6Last Post: 07-08-2009, 09:07 AM
- By Triji in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2009, 02:38 PM
- By msgbharath in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2009, 03:20 AM
- By pexlee in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2008, 06:07 PM