Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: File Transfer using java.IO
- 12-14-2009, 05:42 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2009
- Rep Power
File Transfer using java.IO
I have been trying to transfer the file from one server to another using java code. Using the api in the java.IO and the code from the following site
First i shared the folder to be transfered, then at the receiving end, i map the network drive.. Using the code as in the site, i can transfer the file over.
But i found that if the connection break in the mapping of the network drive, the code cannot resume the file transfer from where it left behind.
Actually, my requiremnts is to able to transfer the file and able to resume from where it stop when the connection break and not to overwrite any files.. and it able to check the sending server if there is any new files added to the folder, if yes then it will transfer over the receiving server.
Edit: the site cannot be posted.. any inputstream and outputstream.
- By prashant in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 12-10-2009, 07:46 AM
- By manabendra in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2009, 07:51 AM
- By ddj in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 03-20-2009, 03:10 PM
- By antony75 in forum NetworkingReplies: 4Last Post: 02-09-2009, 07:56 AM
- By lks0912 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2008, 12:53 PM