Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 12-09-2009, 04:27 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2008
- Rep Power
Anyone know .wav data points endian format?
Hello, im reading a .wav file and its 16bit mono so my file would go:
where the first point is |-12|33|
so since it is 16bit does anyone know how to extract the number |-12|33| would represent? I'v tried both endian formats but when ever I get a number and divide it by 2 I keep geting static instead of a scaling.
For example I have tried |-12|33| = 62497 and also tried |-12|33| = 8692
So ill half this number and write it back but i wont be half the volume it ends up just being static.
How are points in 16bit wav files suppose to be read?
Last edited by Krooger; 12-09-2009 at 04:32 AM.
- 12-24-2010, 10:40 AM #2
- By Hayzam in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2008, 01:30 AM
- By gustio in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-12-2008, 01:26 PM
- By SKaur in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-15-2008, 08:28 PM
- By Santhosh in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-06-2007, 03:20 PM
- By paul in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:10 AM