Results 1 to 6 of 6
Thread: I need a program, help please
- 11-29-2009, 03:33 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Rep Power
I need a program, help please
If someone can help me, I need a program in Java that will do the following:
find a solution for a numerical riddle. A numerical riddle is made of letters and signs for arithmetic operations (+,- and =), for example B+AB=BA
Different letters are for different digits. Same letters are for same digits. The solution of the riddle is making the letters into digits that will give a correct equation. For example, for the riddle AB+B=BA, the solution could be 89+9=98
The riddles are placed in a file, where every line of the file is one riddle.
The output should be every possible solution for every of the riddles of the file.
If the first digit of the statement is 0, the solution shouldn't be printed. For example, AB+B=C, one solution is 01+1=2, but it shouldn't be in the output.
If someone can help me, write me a private message please, I would prefer if you do not write in the thread.
I'm sorry but that is not how this forum works. It is for sharing questions and solutions with all. As it is all you've done is post your assignment. If you have any specific questions, please post them as most all here would be more than happy to help you out.
- 11-29-2009, 04:17 PM #3
- 11-29-2009, 05:47 PM #5
- 11-29-2009, 08:15 PM #6
- By Chewart in forum New To JavaReplies: 39Last Post: 11-18-2009, 06:53 PM
- By Moncleared in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2009, 04:17 PM
- By gibsonrocker800 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-12-2008, 08:24 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.ioReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2008, 02:40 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:33 PM