Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-20-2009, 11:55 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2009
- Rep Power
i have the following problem
if i create ByteBuffer, say b, which is backed by an array, the view as an IntBuffer is not backed by an array. How could that happen?
ByteBuffer b; // ... b.hasArray(); // -> true IntBuffer ib = b.asIntBuffer(); ib.hasArray(); // -> fasle
beside, is there an(other) easy way of handling an array as array of bytes, shorts or ints as the same time?
- By leejava in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-17-2009, 08:29 PM
- By OrangeDog in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 04-29-2009, 12:19 PM
- By rukawa527 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 02-09-2009, 01:39 AM
- By QPRocky in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2009, 04:54 PM
- By oregon in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 03:16 AM