Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-12-2009, 10:15 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
How to create a PdfPTable with dotted/dashed line borders?
I am familiar with Java, but, new to iText. I don't know whether this is the right place for this kind of post or not.
I find no specific place/folder specially for iText.
My issue/problem starts here:
I am using iText-2.1.4.jar & iText-rtf-2.1.4.jar files for working with iText. In my pdf file, I have 2 PdfPTables. I need to add dotted/dashed lines after few cells within the PdfPTable(s).
So, please, can anyone help me regarding this problem. I was struck up here since a day ago. I spent nearly 4 hours of my time, but, no solution was/is found.
I request you all to please spend 2 minutes of your valuable time in filling the gap within my work.
Thanks in advance.
Waiting for your replies...
- By ollyworks in forum Java AppletsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-10-2009, 10:18 AM
- By Alarmmy in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2009, 09:46 AM
- By guru32 in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 04-07-2009, 03:51 AM
- By Tokajac in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2008, 03:12 PM
- By sirdori in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-20-2008, 06:14 PM