Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-03-2009, 10:04 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Rep Power
BufferedInputStream with Huffman Compression
Is it a good idea for one to read bytes data from input stream as int values from 0 to 255 and construct a Huffman coding tree out of it then use it later for decoding?
Most of the tutorials out there are mainly about compressing txt files so I wondered if I can do it on both text and image files at the same time without changing the algorithm much.
- By kishan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2009, 10:13 AM
- By appu in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-07-2009, 02:17 AM
- By MarkWilson in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 09-29-2008, 09:00 AM
- By rlasse in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 03-17-2008, 03:33 AM
- By barney in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 08:16 AM