Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: foreign keys in jtable gui
- 10-31-2009, 05:52 PM #1
foreign keys in jtable gui
m currently working with using jtables in netbeans ide 6.5
not able to find appropriate solutions to following qs:
1. how to work with foreign keys in jtable-
scenario - customer master table has custId n custName whereas purchase transaction table has purchaseId as priamry key, custId as foreign key in it?? but after binding custId value is seen whereas i want to see custName values??? m using javaDB as the database.
2. how to get the values in jtable in descending order-that is the last inserted value on click of a button shuld b seen first but its displayed in the end of the table...??
- By evanp in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 2Last Post: 06-07-2012, 09:07 PM
- By Pierced1 in forum JDBCReplies: 0Last Post: 06-29-2009, 02:59 AM
- By BobZ_Annapolis in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 02-20-2009, 05:16 PM
- By barakz in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-25-2008, 05:28 AM
- By evanp in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 07-22-2008, 04:36 PM