Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: getting tekst from Program
- 10-28-2009, 07:52 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Rep Power
getting tekst from Program
I'm Trying to extract some text from a program that i run. The program continuously prints text, about status and such, in a window. I want to use java to analyze this text. I just can't figure out how i might be able to get this text into java.
I hope I stated my problem properly.
If this is a non-Java program that you're trying to monitor, you may wish to use something other than Java. For instance, if this were a Windows program, I'd look into using AutoIt to do the extraction. You could then get the output from autoit via an InputStream and stream it into Java if you wish. If this doesn't answer your question, you may wish to provide more detail, a lot more detail in fact.
- By popey in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2009, 06:32 PM
- By Moncleared in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2009, 05:17 PM
- By gibsonrocker800 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-12-2008, 09:24 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.ioReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2008, 03:40 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 10:33 PM