Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Keyboard not working
- 10-27-2009, 07:51 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
- Rep Power
Keyboard not working
I am trying to set up the Eclipse Environment to develop Blackberry apps. Everything seems to install correctly, but my keyboard appears to be inactive when I try to type something in a text field, such as the Project Name that I want to create. The mouse button works, and I can actually open Notepad, type in the text, the ctrl-c and ctrl-v into the Project Name field!
I initially installed the system in a Virtual PC (XP machine), when the keyboard didn't respond, I re-installed on a real XP box.
I have Eclipse Version 3.4.1
BlackBerry JDE 4.7.0
BlackBerry SmartPhone Simulators 126.96.36.199
Java DB 10.4.2.1
Java 6 Update 16
Java SE Development Kit 6 Update 16
Obviously, I can't do much development if I can't type anything. Does anyone know what the problem is?
- By Sreejesh25 in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 01-25-2011, 01:08 PM
- By Sreejesh25 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 03-05-2010, 07:12 PM
- By arimakidd in forum Java AppletsReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2008, 04:05 PM
- By sundarjothi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 05-28-2008, 07:00 AM
- By dinesh kaushik in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2007, 04:18 AM