Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: calliong another program
- 09-30-2009, 09:36 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Rep Power
- 09-30-2009, 09:39 PM #2
Do you mean you want to call the main method in the Pacman class? If so, call Pacman.main(args). The main method is just like any other method, and can be called the same. Just remember that main is static.
Also, you may need to import the Class, depending.CodesAway - codesaway.info
writing tools that make writing code a little easier
- 09-30-2009, 10:08 PM #3
Do you want to link to it during runtime or during compile time.
Why do you need it?
I suggest you just import it via
- By Moncleared in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-22-2009, 05:17 PM
- By gibsonrocker800 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-12-2008, 08:24 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.ioReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2008, 02:40 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:33 PM