Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 09-26-2009, 06:11 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Rep Power
Help with Java and Microsoft Powerpoint?
Hi! I'm quite an amateur in Java.
But I have this project specification (from a client) which asks for a GUI which can open powerpoint files. I have all the powerpoint files, but I'm not sure how to open them through a java GUI (actually made by NetBeans)
Think of it like a windows mediaplayer but for powerpoint files.
Is this actually possible?
In my opinion Java may not the best tool for the task. I'd lean towards a Windows-specific scripting tool such as WinBatch or AutoIt
Last edited by Fubarable; 09-26-2009 at 06:35 AM.
- By satheeshtech in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 07-18-2009, 08:21 AM
- By Ram_TPS in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2008, 02:09 PM
- By jiten.mistry in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-28-2008, 10:56 AM
- By bbq in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2007, 03:33 AM
- By Ed in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 02:09 PM