Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-17-2009, 05:33 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2009
- Rep Power
Using JET to create external Python/Jython files??
I have created an object with associated string parameters from parsing an XML file as follows:
DataSource e = new DataSource(name,jndiname,authAlias)
I am not clear how I take each object in turn, then take each parameter in turn and populate externally to the java code, a Python/Jython file with the relevant params in the relevant places.
I am thinking JET is the best option for this but am stuck on how to get the object and populate the external file.
Please can anyone help me? Thanks, Matt
- By ALATECjobs in forum Jobs OfferedReplies: 0Last Post: 09-02-2009, 05:57 PM
- By niretn in forum EclipseReplies: 3Last Post: 11-11-2008, 09:45 PM
- By wmrwl in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 10-01-2008, 04:16 PM
- By ragnarahk in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2008, 05:36 PM
- By sajut in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2008, 06:47 AM