Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: setting up JOGL in eclipse
- 09-05-2009, 01:00 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Rep Power
- 09-07-2009, 05:30 AM #2
Yeah, its a bear. I've done it but it required a lot of trial an error. Sadly, I do not have any tutorials for you, I used bits and pieces from example programs to do stuff. I used it mainly to accelerate 2d stuff, But I did make some flying cube examples. If you're still interested, I'd be happy to share some of my code -- I made a game of life with it among other things.
- 09-07-2009, 06:11 AM #3
I think he's having trouble with the configuration of his IDE, not JOGL itself.
Next time you have an IDE specific question you should probably post it in the appropriate forum.
Also, what have you tried?
I don't use eclipse, but most IDE's have some sort of way for you to add the .jar files that need to be linked. Also you will need the native library files (.so for linux, .dll for windows).
Last edited by Mr.Beans; 09-07-2009 at 05:50 PM.
- 09-07-2009, 06:19 AM #4
- By RandomTree in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-21-2012, 10:26 AM
- By Supamagier in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2012, 10:26 AM
- By Crisanto in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-29-2008, 07:48 PM
- By JavaInLove in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 07-18-2008, 02:03 PM
- By tsantana in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2008, 07:05 PM