Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Consuming a Web Service?
- 08-21-2009, 09:21 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2009
- Rep Power
Consuming a Web Service?
I'm very familiar with consuming web services in a variety of languages (.NET, PHP, Perl) but have not done so in Java yet. In the other, like PHP you just use the class libraries thats it. But i'm looking on how to do this in Java for a WS-Security SOAP web service on Eclipse and all the tutorials are saying i have t install a Tomcat server, Ant, and Axis locally.
Can someone please explain to me why i just can't use a Java library to consume a WS-Security SOAP service like any other language, but instead have to go overboard with all these other servers? Thanks
- By dream_ in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-16-2009, 06:56 AM
- By SamuelD in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 1Last Post: 03-06-2009, 09:52 PM
- By gopikrishnatb in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 2Last Post: 03-02-2009, 09:59 AM
- By theartz in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2008, 01:39 AM
- By Eric in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2007, 05:00 PM