Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: How to write integers into file?
- 08-19-2009, 08:36 PM #1
- 08-20-2009, 04:52 AM #2
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
- Colombo, Sri Lanka
- Blog Entries
- Rep Power
Actually write() method deals with Strings, or char buffer(actually array is the correct word in Java). So what you've to do is, convert the int into string and write it to the file. When you read and want to deal with them as numbers(int) convert back to int. That's all.
- By tress in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 02-26-2011, 05:45 PM
- By Ms.Ranjan in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 06-12-2009, 09:27 PM
- By MAGNUM in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 02-05-2009, 10:28 AM
- By Eku in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-27-2008, 04:01 AM
- By esadeghi in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2008, 01:13 PM