Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-18-2009, 04:50 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Rep Power
Anyone know how to create a URL desktop shortcut from java?
I've been trying to figure out a way to create a URL desktop shortcut in java. The goal is to have a GUI where the user can type in a URL and it will create a desktop shortcut pointing them to that URL.
The goal is to create a link to a local web server that the user will access daily. The IP address on the local server will be different for different locations.
- By vitalstrike82 in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 05-16-2009, 11:22 PM
- By beasten in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 12-02-2008, 12:29 AM
- By email@example.com in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 08-24-2008, 04:24 AM
- By hellosubs in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 06-15-2008, 03:33 PM
- By nitingupta183 in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2008, 07:53 AM