Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: I have an idea !!
- 08-12-2009, 07:24 AM #1
I have an idea !!
I'm new to Java and i want to be good at programming using java as i'm in C and C++.
I studied them 2years ago and from then i made a lot of projects using them till i'm now good at them. ;)
I believe the best way to get good command of programming language is making projects . :confused:
I hope that someone more advance in Java tell us what are the best projects for a "New To Java" to try to improve our programming , i think these projects must be graduated in their level to improve his performance without being that simple or that difficult.
Thanks in advance to any one who participates in this post. :)
- 08-12-2009, 07:38 AM #2
I'd like to be the first one to participates.
During my study of Java SE i believe we got two main projects -most likely named as homework- i think they were very good to get command of certain points.
The first was Complex Class ; this class was supposed to do every operation on complex numbers , it helps us to make dealing classes very simple.
The Second and higher in level was Logic Simulator "another option for non engineering purpose Paint",this prog. was supposed to suppot all logic gates and perform logic operations on them and build GUI for the prog. and add anything else you want -yes an open project-it helps us to be good at GUI and also higher level of interconnecting classes and inheritance.
- By vinoth in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 11-08-2009, 02:06 AM
- By vinoth in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 5Last Post: 08-14-2009, 05:37 AM
- By turanan in forum IntelliJ IDEAReplies: 0Last Post: 07-13-2009, 08:51 PM
- By detonator413 in forum IntelliJ IDEAReplies: 0Last Post: 01-26-2009, 09:45 PM
- By sivasayanth in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2008, 06:52 PM