Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Standalone applications
- 07-21-2009, 08:08 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Rep Power
I had created a swing application and converted it into .exe file.
The problem was,it didnt run on systems which didnt have Java installed.
It also had this "!" symbol on the left hand corner.
Now how do I make a fully standalone application which works like one written in C or C++?
Like winamp,ie7,chrome :p.
Can someone help me with a software that will convert jvm code to machine code?
- By kzvi.kzvi.1 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 04-23-2009, 09:54 PM
- By hung_tyh in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-24-2008, 04:29 PM
- By Jerre in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 06-08-2008, 09:58 AM
- By bugger in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-11-2008, 09:36 AM
- By millross in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-14-2007, 02:25 PM