Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: how to zoom using slider
- 07-11-2009, 10:06 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
how to zoom using slider
I am using netbeans IDE 6.5 for java programming. I am using a jscrollpane to draw lines using g.drawline(x1,y1,x2,y2). I dragged and dropped the slider component from IDE's control panel.
Could you please guide me in zooming the vertical and horizontal lines. The line should get zoomed as the slider is moved. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance
- By barney in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 02-23-2009, 02:48 PM
- By nicromonicon in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-12-2009, 05:14 PM
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-02-2008, 08:05 PM
- By adam405 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-18-2008, 04:50 PM
- By Alan in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 05-31-2007, 02:11 PM