Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 07-09-2009, 02:03 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
- Rep Power
Hello, i am total new to java and basically know nothing about it.
I own a website that has a text editor WYSIWYG which is made using java. I am creating a piece of software and i need to be able to press one of the buttons on the text editor tool bar and switch it to HTML code.
How would i do this by not pressing the button its self?
Is there a way to type into the browsers address bar which will select this button?
Is there a way to afix something onto the end of the web address of the page when it loads?
These are the prefered methods. If there are no other way to do this then manual intervention into the java program its self may be a viable option.
But that it a last resort only.
- By Nakira in forum NetBeansReplies: 10Last Post: 02-04-2010, 03:45 PM
- By shuvra_pan in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 03-18-2009, 03:54 PM
- By McChill in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 02-25-2009, 06:00 PM
- By MarkWilson in forum NetBeansReplies: 3Last Post: 08-04-2008, 03:22 AM
- By LordSM in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2007, 12:23 AM