Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Bit Wise operation: shifting
- 06-27-2009, 06:00 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
- Rep Power
Bit Wise operation: shifting
I have an integer array of size 90, the content of which is 0's & 1's (Basically a binary stream saved in an integer array)
I need to process this data in 10 chucks, each of size 9, and prefix each chunk with a 7 bit data (0000000).
This means, the original 9-bit data in array index 0 to 8 would need to shift to index 7 to 14 and array index 0 to 6 would need to get filled with the 7 bit data (0000000).
Also this would cause the array size to increase from original size of 90 to 160 (original size of 90 + 10 times 7 bit data = 160)
How do I do this? Is there some kind of array bit wise shift possible?
Thank you - Rueter
- 06-27-2009, 06:51 AM #2
- By Mayur in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2009, 10:19 PM
- By Kishore Kumar in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-23-2009, 12:18 PM
- By pollux in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2009, 06:39 PM
- By VeasMKII in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2009, 06:18 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2007, 08:39 AM