Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 06-04-2009, 10:32 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2008
- Rep Power
How to create a hyperlink from a text in Java
Is there any available/example of source codes that makes a text have the ability to link itself.
Upon clicking the text, a browser will open and redirect to http: // www. link.com
Yes, I already have the idea that I'll be using a JEditorPane. :confused: What I would like to ask is to give me at least a set of codes on how does it work. Thanks.
Your help is highly appreciated.
Last edited by javanewbie; 06-04-2009 at 10:36 AM.
- 06-04-2009, 11:14 AM #2
You're on the right track. Use a JEditorPane with setEditable(false) and a HyperlinkListener.
- 06-05-2009, 03:12 PM #3
- By MAGNUM in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-12-2009, 05:16 AM
- By aneesahamedaa in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2008, 04:41 PM
- By Mir in forum New To JavaReplies: 91Last Post: 07-09-2008, 12:37 PM
- By simon in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2007, 11:34 AM