Results 21 to 21 of 21
- 06-03-2009, 06:33 PM #21Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
If you need access to private variables and methods, create other methods to access/call them. Might not want to do it for methods, but I'm sure you could do that with the variables. (Unless the criteria say you cant...)If the above doesn't make sense to you, ignore it, but remember it - might be useful!
And if you just randomly taught yourself to program, well... you're just like me!
- By Fedor in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 04-12-2009, 09:13 PM
- By blaklite in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2009, 01:56 AM
- By pikalex88 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 09-30-2008, 07:27 PM
- By javarishi in forum Java ServletReplies: 3Last Post: 06-14-2008, 09:28 AM
- By Jack in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 05:00 AM