Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Mouse Curosr, Music
- 05-31-2009, 01:39 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
Mouse Curosr, Music
Ive been doing a program for uni for a while now its due in tomorrow. so my program does what I want it to do now mostly!. But I wanted to try and get a mouse icon on my screen that isent in the netbeans 6.5 default cursors but dont know how to do that. any help would be great.
And secondly I wanted to add a music file to my program so that it plays a certain song when the user plays my game on the main screen. any help with this also would be great.
- 05-31-2009, 06:56 PM #2
The Toolkit class has a createCustomCursor method that you can use.
You can create your own image by making a BufferedImage and drawing on it.
Use Cursor methods and a MouseMotionListener/Adapter to change the cursor for desired components/situations.
Creating and Drawing to an Image
- By AWPtic in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-06-2009, 06:35 PM
- By ramsrocker in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2009, 04:31 AM
- By hyang in forum Sun Java Wireless ToolkitReplies: 2Last Post: 01-26-2009, 05:15 PM
- By carderne in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 08-05-2008, 01:09 PM
- By Dave Almighty in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 04-21-2008, 03:30 AM