Results 21 to 21 of 21
- 05-21-2009, 10:52 AM #21Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa
- Rep Power
Well it depends where you get your questions. Are you going to store them in a file or database? Are you going to hard code them? Are you going to randomize them?
Anyways to your latest problem look this:
1. count++; Counter is incremented only once if the user only enter only one set of questions so at the end assuming the user got 9 questions right(countanswer=9) you will have: countanswer = (9/1*100); //what are u actually doing here? getting an average? If so why arent you deviding by the number of questions which is 10?
Another thing, the expression: (countanswer/count*100) is assigned to an integer variable?Tshegofatso Manakana
a.k.a Untouchable ™
- By q8ysurgeon in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 01-09-2009, 05:07 PM
- By q8ysurgeon in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-09-2009, 04:09 AM
- By Eranga in forum Suggestions & FeedbackReplies: 45Last Post: 04-02-2008, 10:34 AM
- By ShoeNinja in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-16-2007, 10:58 PM