Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 04-24-2009, 06:42 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Rep Power
how do you bypass the enter(/n) key in a program?
I need a simple program that ask's to enter an integer from 0-9 without having to press the enter key. I just want to press the integer key and I want the program to read the key and store it in a variable. Please help me. I am not very proficient in Java. I need help!
- 04-24-2009, 09:50 AM #2
- By amorosa19 in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 09-06-2013, 11:34 AM
- By mtwisd in forum NetBeansReplies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2009, 05:45 AM
- By ruchsriv in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2009, 09:23 AM
- By masa in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 03-19-2009, 08:30 AM
- By Eric in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 06-11-2007, 10:39 PM