can someone help me code this?
• prompt the user to the number of products purchased
• prompt the user to enter the name of each product and its price
• calculate the total cost of the products
• if the total cost of the products is between £10 and £25 the user gets a 5% discount, if the total cost is between £25 and £40 pounds they get a 7.5% and if the purchases cost more than £40 they get a 10% discount
• prompt the user to enter amount tendered
• calculate the change
• write the names and prices of products, discount, amount tendered and change owed to customer to a file
• read the details written to the file onto the screen
these are my specifications
i'm pretty new to java and completely stuck...