Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: how to draw an arc
- 04-16-2009, 08:43 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Rep Power
- 04-16-2009, 09:05 PM #2
i believe its
drawArc(int x, int y, int width, int height, int startAngle, int arcAngle)
so you would start at 0 or 360 and draw to 180,-180 (I don't remember the direction it does things in)Liberty has never come from the government.
Liberty has always come from the subjects of government.
The history of liberty is the history of resistance.
The history of liberty is a history of the limitation of governmental power, not the increase of it.
- By Java Tip in forum java.awtReplies: 0Last Post: 06-23-2008, 11:12 PM
- By Albert in forum SWT / JFaceReplies: 3Last Post: 02-01-2008, 09:11 AM
- By kureikougaiji in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2008, 01:22 PM
- By carl in forum Java 2DReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2007, 06:56 AM
- By Heather in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 07-12-2007, 11:01 AM