Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 04-15-2009, 06:51 PM #1
Netbeans - focusGained - focusLost
Individually I can get these working fine however when I try to combine them things go wrong
I have 4 text fields, the first one if blank will go through try catch and then prompt u for the details then if using the tab key go to the next textfield again if you do not enter data then it prompts you however as soon as I put these together I get both messages at once in the first field.
I already have a focusGained on the second field but that is just to say to clear the field for input.
Can anyone tell me why I am having this problem, is the focusGained on the second field causing the problem?
- 04-15-2009, 10:17 PM #2
- By the godfather01 in forum NetBeansReplies: 11Last Post: 02-01-2009, 04:48 PM
- By Akora in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-21-2009, 05:43 PM
- By Eranga in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-26-2008, 09:37 AM
- By padutch2 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-03-2007, 03:01 AM
- By caspermel in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 06-26-2007, 10:29 PM