Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-10-2009, 07:58 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Rep Power
Getting information about HTTP response method
I am working related to HTTP response in java.(jdk 1.6.12). Can any one help me, my problem is : How to determine which method used in http response by a web server(the site to which i am connecting ). (get or post or head or trace or any other...). How to determine types of response method used by server (from client side).
Plz. help me....! Thanks.
- By hardc0d3r in forum Java ServletReplies: 9Last Post: 03-12-2012, 09:08 PM
- By fuliangQ in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 04-09-2009, 03:55 AM
- By SD_Be in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2009, 05:36 PM
- By nlgopi in forum NetworkingReplies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2008, 03:17 PM
- By Heather in forum Java ServletReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2007, 04:32 AM