Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 04-10-2009, 05:28 PM #1
Mouse events, are they best or only way to go?
I am looking for advice, I have an application that when thy leave s pecific text field that they are reminded that the default measurements are metric so they will need to decide if they want metric or imperial
My question is
Is the mouse event the only or best way to do this?
Thanks in advance
What if they tab out of the field? My guess is that you want to look into listening to focus events.
- 04-10-2009, 05:34 PM #3
- By busdude in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-08-2009, 09:25 PM
- By shahzadcreative in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2008, 05:00 AM
- By Preethi in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2008, 09:56 AM
- By Gatts79 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 09-23-2008, 04:18 AM
- By Java Tip in forum SWT TipsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-11-2008, 05:45 PM