Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Creating Large projects
- 04-07-2009, 02:11 AM #1
Creating Large projects
I have been working with Java since September. I've created small applications such as pong, a gui 4-function calculator, etc. However when I try to write a program which is large, I seem to get lost in my code or don't know where to start.
Do you guys have any suggestions on how to overcome this? Should I study code from larger projects, continue to work on smaller projects, or maybe try to simply add to an open source project?
Thank you for your time and effort,
- By gkumar in forum XMLReplies: 3Last Post: 08-06-2009, 05:38 AM
- By bmelloni in forum EclipseReplies: 2Last Post: 04-03-2009, 04:03 PM
- By Parneel in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 03-31-2009, 08:56 PM
- By akhare.sandeep in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 01-27-2009, 05:24 PM
- By sudhir in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-17-2007, 02:42 PM