Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 04-02-2009, 10:52 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2009
- Rep Power
Importing excel sheets into java application
I am building a stand alone statistical based application.i will have to give a "Import data from .xls and .txt format" feature in the application.
I am not sure on how i should proceed on this.could anyone guide me on this.as i am n00b java programmer.
- 04-02-2009, 10:59 PM #2
the plaintext import is a fairly well... plain boring job because you have to read the lines by usual java io libraries.
in terms of Excel i made a good job using an open library called JXL JExcelApi, though it is tough for a first-timer to get into it. I take there are enough code-snippets.Cheers / beste Grüße / lepo pozdravje
8=:(=)D . · ° o O ( Save the Giraffes )
- By javaplus in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 07-13-2012, 05:46 AM
- By musicgold in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 04-25-2009, 11:43 PM
- By JordanParfitt in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2009, 04:16 PM
- By smart in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 12-27-2008, 06:25 PM
- By sta2003 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2008, 12:03 PM