Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-31-2009, 09:47 AM #1
[SOLVED] imput data from HTML till an Applet?
:confused: Hi, I'm very fresh in java programming (in fact, green :D)
I have to do a very simple homework but I donīt know how.
I',m supposed to make a html-file that allows entering the name of a number ("two" "four" and so on tills 9) and then obtain the equivalent in digits (1, 2, 3..). I just donīt how to do this nor the applet that has to be linked to this html. It's my first exercise.
I'll appreciate any help! :)
- By qcsurya in forum Java CertificationReplies: 2Last Post: 09-25-2011, 10:54 PM
- By barusk in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2009, 05:36 PM
- By Unome in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2009, 03:40 AM
- By lema in forum Java ServletReplies: 7Last Post: 05-22-2008, 04:00 PM
- By lema in forum Java ServletReplies: 66Last Post: 04-09-2008, 02:43 PM