Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Image Processing (warping)
- 03-30-2009, 12:26 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
Image Processing (warping)
hello all who read this
I was hoping that someone could help me with the following hurdle in my programming. I am tryin to apply warping to an image using source and target images placed into two seperate arrays
//source// short  rawPixelArray2D = new short[imHeight][imWidth];
//target// short  targetImage = new short[imHeight][imWidth];
I think the idea is to create two grids and pick the points in the first grid and transform the image to the second grid of points.
However, I have no idea what I need to do to apply warping in terms of code implementation.
Thank you for your time hope someone can help me
anything would be a big help :)
Last edited by DingoAteMyBaby; 03-30-2009 at 12:32 PM.
- By coldfire in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2009, 08:21 AM
- By Josh_FL in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 12-30-2008, 02:45 AM
- By sathish natrajan in forum Java 2DReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2008, 05:13 PM
- By vidhi in forum Java 2DReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2008, 07:12 PM
- By mobeenkhan in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2007, 05:30 PM