Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: [SOLVED] Combo Boxes Automation
- 03-25-2009, 05:27 PM #1
[SOLVED] Combo Boxes Automation
I have a program with two comboboxes, they have the choice of 'Cm' or 'Inches' and the other combobox has 'Kg's' or 'lb's'.
I want to know if it is possible to make the kg combo box change automatically depending on the choice made from the first measurement.
If you select cm the other box changes to kg's
If you select Inches the other box goes to lb's
Thanks in advance for any help
- 03-27-2009, 12:34 AM #2
Can someone just tell me if this is possible to start with please?
Yes it's definitely possible, though my own preference for something with few choices like this is to use JRadioButtons.
The key will be in the actionPerformed method
- 03-27-2009, 01:39 AM #4
- By BASman in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 03-15-2009, 09:52 PM
- By er.tyagigaurav in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2008, 04:14 PM
- By amitshrivastva in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2008, 03:32 PM
- By newb101 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2008, 11:57 PM
- By katie in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 11:53 PM